We are now accepting submissions for the new 2015 Fringe of Marin season.
Submission Guidelines for One Acts:
The Fringe of Marin accepts original one-acts plays and monologues that have not been previously produced.
- One-acts: 15 - 30 minutes
- Monologues: 8-10 minutes.
- All genres accepted
- Three script limit per playwright (One musical)
- PDF format ONLY
- Must include COVER SHEET with author's name, phone, BRIEF synopsis, Character and playwrights notes
- Please include Short Biography of the playwright
- Musicals must have link to music
- There may be production costs
- $15 fee per submission by February 15
Please provide a character list and brief description of characters and play synopsis on form.
Each play is staged with lights and sound however minimal sets, props and characters are advised due to the number of plays performed and limited stage area.
Plays that have been previously read out-loud or work shopped and are ready for production are strongly encouraged and preferred. If your play is selected for production and is being produced else where, it is your responsibility to notify the Fringe committee at “firstname.lastname@example.org
Writers are responsible for the production of their plays. The Fringe of Marin does have a list of actors and directors and will assist in securing talent.
All scripts must be submitted in an attachment as PDF file thru website
Make checks payable to
Fringe of Marin
Please note the name of play(s) on the check or money order
50 Acacia Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
The authors of selected plays should be open to suggestions from the committee.
*$15 fee waived for Dominican students, faculty, staff and Alumni.